Wednesday 25 September 2013

Adaptability

So what started as a smooth depature from Heathrow ended in a chaotic dash to try make my connecting flight from Chicago to Miami...which I missed by 20 minutes due to queues coming through passport control and customs.
 
Because of this my airline company put me up in a hotel for the night and I am to fly from Chicago to Miami today at 10:00AM.
 
Slowly but surely I am on my way and I am geared up for another day of travel! I have learnt that a plan is just a plan at the end of the day and that you have to be adaptable to situations that arise...its all part of the adventure!
 
Speak to you soon folks!
 

1 comment:

  1. As Trevor (our ex-military man) always says "Have a good plan B as plan A never survives first contact with the enemy" wise words. Keep smiling Ruth and keep posting info xxx

    ReplyDelete