Tuesday 24 September 2013

I'm going on a Latin American adventure!

The European job shadowing and youth projects are complete and it's now time to take the project into its closing stages.
This means travelling out to Paraguay and Uruguay to represent Momentum and the project over seas. 
I (Amy) will be taking place on a ten day job shadowing programme in Paraguay. Il  be posting about all the different activities I'm undertaking as well as the experiences I am having. I'm sure there will be some videos and photos going up too. 
Ruth (a volunteer for Momentum) will undergo a ten day job shadowing programme with an organisation in Uruguay. Before we both meet up to take part in a youth seminar. 

Looking forward to the experience if not a little apprehensive about what may come.
All packed up and weighted down. For now I will be spending the next 24 hours travelling so hope I can sleep.  

Talk to you all soon

4 comments:

  1. Good luck Amy, say hello to everyone for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here in Uruguay waiting for you both!!! Nice trip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Say hello to andres :) and have a nice trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bon Voyage mon ami! The New World is waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete