Monday 14 October 2013

Adios amigos

Today I had to say goodbye to Carmen, without whom I wouldn't have been able to experience as much as I did. Thankfully the goodbye was short and sweet because I don't think I had enough tissues left after yesterday's goodbyes! Carmen has been a fantastic travel buddy and I feel very lucky to have met her. A constant laugh and a great friend. Thank you Carmen.

Before heading to the airport I had a few hours to kill so I headed to Montevideo with David, Andres and Adrian. We toured the capital, ate food and went to visit Uruguay's national football stadium! A great afternoon keeping busy...just what I need before the return leg of this epic journey!!



1 comment:

  1. Dear Ruth, I see you to watch this legendary stadium as a football player. ... Nice! (As we know it wasn't nice for the Brazilians in 1950 ...)

    ReplyDelete