Saturday 5 October 2013

Wet and watery fun!

Today was my favourite day here in Paraguay. Although I actually went to Brazil :).

The Iguaza falls cover the three boarders of Paraguay, Brazil and Argentina and today we went to see their beauty first hand. Paraguay doesn't have a tourist centre for viewing the falls so we jumped in a taxi to cross the border. Several stamps in my passport later we arrived at the nature reserve.


Wow was it worth it. I will let the pictures speak for themselves.



I obviously took this opportunity to try out the waterproofing on my new GoPro so hopefully there will be some wet footage to follow. I was totally soaked and smelt of mineral filled water. But the sun soon dries you out here and it was an amazing way to finish my job shadowing here in Paraguay, on a wet and soggy high! 





No comments:

Post a Comment