Monday 7 October 2013

Capo Polonia

Capo Polonia is beautiful, theres no disputing that. It is a popular destination for tourists and hippies in the height of the latin american summer (January and Feburary) and here are just a few reasons why...

Today (Sunday) as I was eating my breakfast I looked up to see dolohins playing together in the glistening sea. I then lazed in the hammock and closed my eyes for a while letting my food go down.


I took a walk across the beach in the beautiful morning sunshine picking up seashells as I went.


On Saturday I made my own footprints in the sand dunes of Capo Polonia, with no one elses to be seen for miles around. I also walked up 132 steps to the top of the Faro Capo Lighthouse to capture some incredible views, including that of the sea lions congregated below.

Its a place to go to really be at one with yourself and your own thoughts (hence why I'm only uploading these blogs now as I had no signal or wifi).


I feel well rested and a little sun kissed,  perfect preparation for next weeks work in Colonia.

No comments:

Post a Comment