Friday 4 October 2013

Tourist lost in a busy city

This morning I went into the centre of Ciudad del Este to see what the city has to offer a tourist, and put it this way if its shopping you've got it. Especially electrical goods, so for a camera geek like me it was heaven (I could have blown my overdraft).
With restraint I ventured round the indoor markets and hurried past the traders trying to get you to come into their stores. Negotiating and hackling the price is common practise in this area so I needed some inside help.



After spending hours roaming the streets I FINALLY picked my souvenir. A Tereré flask, cup and straw. The herbs will go into the cup and the ice cold water is poured from the flask into the cup. So many lazy hours spent sipping my Tereré when I get back into the office I think Paul.



No comments:

Post a Comment